Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found in the Complete Greek Cookbook. It looks easy and includes ingredients easily found that my family will eat!
- Shell and devein shrimp.
- Melt butter and saute shrimp over medium low heat until pink.
- Remove to casserole dish.
- Add chopped tomatoes, onions and garlic to pan.
- Cook for 5 minutes, adding salt, pepper and liquor during this time.
- Pour sauce over shrimps and arrange thin slices of cheese over it.
- (Note - I have never run across Feta that one could slice - it's usually sold in crumbles here - so sprinkle crumbles on shrimp!).
- Serve immediately, or place under broiler for 2 minute to toast cheese.