Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This simple, yet delicious, recipe is by Chef Kathy Cary. It is a favorite among her customers at Lilly's. I found it in the newspaper.
- 1⁄2 lb capellini (or other long, thin pasta)
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1⁄2 cup pimiento, drained and diced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups artichoke hearts
- 1 1⁄4 cups olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried dill or 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 1⁄2 lbs medium shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Cook the capellini in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender, 7-10 minute.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Blanch the broccoli in boiling water for 2-3 minute.
- Drain and run under cold water.
- Toss all of the ingredients together in a large bowl and serve.