Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Kids love these, (so do I), or forget the kids, they make great appitizers if you make them small. From Cooking Light
- roll pizza crust into 18 x 10 inch rectangle.
- cut into 6 (6x5 inch) retangles.
- Combine tomato paste, water,and Italian seasoning.
- Spread evenly over retangles, leaving a 1/2 inch border.
- Arrange shrimp evenly over half of eaach rectangle.
- Brush edges of rectangles with water.
- Fold rectangles in half crosswise over shrimp, press edges together with a fork.
- Place calzones on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Coat tops with cooking spray, and sprinkle evenly with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18 minutes or until lightly browned.