Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 18 mins
Kids love these, (so do I), or forget the kids, they make great appitizers if you make them small. From Cooking Light
- roll pizza crust into 18 x 10 inch rectangle.
- cut into 6 (6x5 inch) retangles.
- Combine tomato paste, water,and Italian seasoning.
- Spread evenly over retangles, leaving a 1/2 inch border.
- Arrange shrimp evenly over half of eaach rectangle.
- Brush edges of rectangles with water.
- Fold rectangles in half crosswise over shrimp, press edges together with a fork.
- Place calzones on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Coat tops with cooking spray, and sprinkle evenly with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18 minutes or until lightly browned.
This was good but I think I would mix some pasta sauce in with the tomato paste next time it was just a bit too thick for our liking, thanks for sharing Derf!...Kitten:)