Prep 25 mins
Cook 2 mins
A delicious, filling lunch or dinner. When we grill shrimp, I usually make extra to use in this recipe.
- 5 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- fresh ground pepper
- 2 1⁄2 cups firmly packed chopped romaine lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup crouton
- 2 10-inch flour tortillas
- In a bowl, add the first 7 ingredients; stir to combine.
- Whisk the mixture while you gradually add 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add in the parmesan cheese; stir to combine; set aside.
- Brush the shrimp with the remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- May either grill or broil shrimp for about 2 minutes or until firm and pink, turning once (I grill the shrimp on a George Foreman grill because it is quick and little cleanup).
- Remove shrimp from heat and chop coarsely.
- In a large bowl, toss the shrimp, lettuce, and croutons.
- Add in the mustard mixture and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon the mixture onto the tortillas; rollup/wrap.
- Serve immediately or will get soggy.