Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Make and share this Shrimp Caesar Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 1 loaf bakery French bread
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined (51-60 count)
- salt and pepper
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, cut into 1/2-inch shreds
- 1⁄2 cup original caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Slice bread in half long ways and lightly butter center.
- Heat in 350ºF oven for 10 minutes. While bread warms, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp and sauté briskly, cooking through, for approximately 4-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a bowl, toss lettuce with dressing.
- To assemble sandwich, place cooked shrimp on one half of toasted bread, then top with dressed lettuce and grated parmesan cheese. Top with other half of bread and slice into 4 to 6 portions.
Delicious sandwich! I scaled the recipe back to serve one. I also gilded the lily a bit, by tossing the shrimp in a small amount of dressing as well, which I made myself. Made for Everyday Holiday Tag game. :)