1/1 Photo of Shrimp Caesar Sandwich
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice bread in half long ways and lightly butter center.
- 2Heat in 350ºF oven for 10 minutes. While bread warms, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Add shrimp and sauté briskly, cooking through, for approximately 4-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4In a bowl, toss lettuce with dressing.
- 5To assemble sandwich, place cooked shrimp on one half of toasted bread, then top with dressed lettuce and grated parmesan cheese. Top with other half of bread and slice into 4 to 6 portions.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Caesar Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (485 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1075.2
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 165.3 mg
- Sodium 2507.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 149.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 51.8 g