Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Cooking Light. Precooked shrimp speed up preparation. If you purchase raw shrimp, cook them in boiling water for two minutes or until done. Sriracha Thai hot sauce adds spicy heat to the dressing; omit it for a mild dish. Serve with sauvignon blanc.
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot chili sauce, Sriracha, such as Huy Fong
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free seasoned croutons
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 lbs medium shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1 (10 ounce) packagechopped romaine lettuce
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- chopped fresh chives (optional)
- To prepare dressing, combine mayonnaise and next 7 ingredients (through garlic), stirring with a whisk.
- To prepare salad, combine croutons, 2 tablespoons cheese, shrimp, and lettuce in a large bowl.
- Add dressing; toss well to coat.
- Top with pine nuts.
- Garnish with chives, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Yum! Don't boil the shrimp. Much better sauteed. Only used a drop or 2 of the hot sauce. Really enjoyed this salad. :)