Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe out of Cooking Light...made it for a light dinner the other night and we really liked it...
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot chili sauce (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup seasoned croutons, fat free
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 lbs medium shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1 (10 ounce) packagechopped romaine lettuce
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- To prepare dressing:
- Combine mayonnaise and next 7 ingredients (through chili sauce), stirring.
- with a whisk.
- To prepare salad:.
- Combine croutons, 2 T. cheese, shrimp, and lettuce in a large bowl.
- Add dressing; toss well to coat. Top with pine nuts. You can garnish with chives if desired. Serve immediately.