Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
Easy grilling recipe.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 16 large uncooked fresh shrimp, peeled deveined
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) bagcomplete caesar mixed salad greens
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese (1 oz.)
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- In small bowl, mix lemon juice and oil.
- Onto 4 metal skewers (12 to 14-inch) or wooden skewers soaked in water for 30 minutes, thread shrimp.
- Carefully oil grill rack. Place kabobs on grill. Cover grill, cook over medium heat 6 to 10 minutes, turning once and brushing frequently with lemon juice mixture, until shrimp are pink.
- Meanwhile, make salad mix as directed on bag. Add shrimp, toss gently. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.