Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Southern Living.
- 1 (16 ounce) French bread, loaf cut into 40 slices
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 lb butter, softened
- 1 lb peeled cooked shrimp, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, grated
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- peeled cooked shrimp, chopped chives
- Place bread slices on baking sheet; bake in a 350° oven for 5 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and butter using an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
- Stir in chopped shrimp and the next 5 ingredients; spread mixture evenly over toated bread slices.
- Garnish if desired.