Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (12 ounce) container Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 small onion, grated fine
- 1 cup cooked shrimp, peeled and chopped
- Blend butter, cream cheese and mayonnaise.
- Add onion and shrimp.
- Serve at room temperature on assorted crackers.
Very close to the one I lost long ago but mine had chopped green onions instead of onion. Thanks for posting.
I added a little lemon juice, but otherwise followed the recipe. I understand that name is Shrimp Butter, but somehow it seemed almost too buttery for me. It didn't have a nice butter flavor, due to the other seasonings. It had a greasy texture. Sorry, but I think that there are better shrimp spreads out there.