These make for a super quick and delicious meal. I often make this up for lunch and eat it in a bowl without the tortilla.
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter over medium heat in saucepan and saute onion until translucent.
- 2Stir in rice and continue to cook until heated through.
- 3Stir in spices, adjusting to your taste. (I like subtle flavors, so you might want to add extra.).
- 4Cut tails off shrimp and cut shrimp into pieces. Turn pan down to low, then add shrimp and cheese, stirring until cheese is melted.
- 5Assemble, making either 1 large or 2 small burritos. Add whatever extras you would like, such as avocado, tomatoes, shredded lettuce or cabbage, taco sauce, refried beans, sour cream -- or just leave it plain :).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Burrito
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.8
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 70.4 mg
- Sodium 357.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 15.5 g