Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 lb medium shrimp
- 4 large shallots, chopped (or 1 large onion)
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 ounce grated cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Take Shrimp and dice in to small pieces, chopped shallots, add seasoned bread crumbs, eggs, parsley and grated cheese.
- Mix all together well with spoon make into desired size and deep fry or Pan fry or Grill -- Serve on Bun with either tartar sauce or even better, hot sauce.
i used seasoned bread crumbs and added worcestershire sauce and hot sauce for some zip.served it over salad greens. very good
Good recipe. It was not quite what I was expecting, but good none the less. I did have a little trouble with my first burger holding together, so I add a little flour and the rest were fine. It may have been because I added large eggs and should have used med eggs.
Skipped the tartar sauce, used the hot sauce. Honestly - when you combine everything and then fry it, it doesn't even taste oceany like a lot of seafod does. This is just fantastic!