Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
A fun twist on a classic bruschetta
- 8 ounces shrimp, cooked, small
- 4 tomatoes, ripe, diced
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- Preheat oven broil. Rinse shrimp and let drain in colander. In a mixing bowl, combine tomatoes, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, black pepper, basil and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Slice bread 1/4 inch thick, brush with olive oil and toast under broiler until lightly brown. Remove from oven. Spoon shrimp mixture on top of toasted bread and serve immediately.
- Check out http://www.eatshrimp.com for more great shrimp recipes.