Recipe by Jimijoe 43
When you make this hors d'oerves recipe, have plenty of copies handy - you'll be asked for it by everyone!
Top Review by Qui Qui
This is really delicious. THe flavor of the shrimp really seeped into the french bread. The other ingredients really enhances the whole flavor. My boyfriend and I really enjoyed this dish!
- 1 cup diced cooked shrimp
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato
- 3⁄4 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1⁄4 cup chopped scallion
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 loaf French bread (long thin , about 24" long)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the shrimp, cheese, tomatoes, spinach, scallions, garlic and oregano in a medium-sized bowl and stir to mix well - set aside.
- Slice the bread into 48 (1/2 inch) slices and arrange them on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 300 degrees for about 10 minutes, until crisp.
- Spread each slice with about 1 tablespoon of the shrimp mixture.
- Increase the oven temperature to 400 degrees and return to the oven for 5 minutes, just until the cheese is melted.
- Arrange on a serving platter and serve hot.
- If each person has 3, this recipe makes 16 servings.