Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This salad is delicious, quick and easy. It's a Mr. Food recipe that was profiled on a local TV news station. Great dish for a smallish gathering.
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 cups fresh Baby Spinach, washed and drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 lb large cooked shrimp, thawed if frozen
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions; drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix well. Add the pasta and toss until well combined.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
WOW! Fabulous! Loved this. I made it for a small gathering and everyone really enjoyed it. I didn't change a thing and will definitely be making this again!
Hey Jude! This is a wonderful dish! I love every ingredient that's in it and this recipe is going into my "Best Recipes" (hand-written) cookbook at home. Thank you so much for posting this!