1/3 Photos of Shrimp Bisque
Serve with croutons
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large saucepan melt butter and saute shrimps until just cooked through about 4 minutes.
- 2Using slotted spoon transfer shrimps to a bowl.
- 3Add celery,onions, carrots and lemon juice to saucepan.
- 4Saute until vegetables are soft, about 10 minutes.
- 5Add white wine and boil 2 minutes.
- 6Add chicken broth, rice and tomato paste.
- 7Cover pot and simmer until rice is tender about 20 minutes,stirring occasionally.
- 8Add cream and puree.
- 9Add shrimps and blend until shrimps are coarsely chopped.
- 10Be careful not to overprocess them.
- 11Season with salt and pepper.
- 12Top each bowl with extra shrimp.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Bisque
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.3
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 213.7 mg
- Sodium 1321.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 22.3 g