Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great appetizer for just about any occasion. It's super easy to make and always goes over well.
- 3 (4 ounce) cans baby shrimp
- 8 ounces cream cheese (presoftened)
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning (more or less to taste)
- 12 ounces seafood cocktail sauce
- Blend shrimp and cream cheese, and Old bay until Smooth. Form into ball, Pour Cocktail Sauce over top, and Serve with Crackers or Tortilla Chips.
Good ingredients for a good appetizer. I made my own Old Bay Seasoning from a recipe on Food.com. Made for Spring PAC 2012.