Recipe by Peggy V.
Something a little different for your next dinner party!
Top Review by Marsha D.
I was very pleased! This is a really good recipe. I did do one or two things different though. I used real chopped onion instead of the minced and I added 1/4tsp of Accent. This recipe is so good the day after you make it and it has been chilled the whole time. Thanks for the recipe!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons horseradish
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced onions
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 (4 ounce) can shrimp, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chili sauce