Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Truly tasty and easy to prepare - this recipe is for 2 people (4 caraffes) and can easily be increased and cooked in a single Pyrex container.
- 453.59 g shrimp, peeled
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 shallots, sliced thinly
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 78.07 ml white wine
- 709.77 ml tomatoes, peeled seeded chopped
- 14.79 ml parsley, chopped
- 14.79 ml fresh basil, chopped
- 118.29 ml crumbled feta
- In a glass or plastic bowl toss the shrimp with the lemon juice and set aside to marinade.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat oil - add green onions and shallots sauté for a minute - then add garlic and saute another minute.
- Add white wine and simmer to reduce the liquid by half.
- Add tomatoes, parsley, basil, salt and pepper to taste, reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- In individual caraffes place a small amount of the sauce on the bottom. Divide the shrimp evenly amongst the Caraffes - evenly distribute remaining sauce over the shrimp.
- Crumble feta over each dish and place dish uncovered into your preheated over. Bake until the shrimp is cooked through, approximately 20 minutes.
- Serve with crusty bread, salad or what ever you have on hand.