1/2 Photos of Shrimp Baked With Tomatoes and Feta (Low Carb)
Truly tasty and easy to prepare - this recipe is for 2 people (4 caraffes) and can easily be increased and cooked in a single Pyrex container.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a glass or plastic bowl toss the shrimp with the lemon juice and set aside to marinade.
- 2Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 3Heat oil - add green onions and shallots sauté for a minute - then add garlic and saute another minute.
- 4Add white wine and simmer to reduce the liquid by half.
- 5Add tomatoes, parsley, basil, salt and pepper to taste, reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 6In individual caraffes place a small amount of the sauce on the bottom. Divide the shrimp evenly amongst the Caraffes - evenly distribute remaining sauce over the shrimp.
- 7Crumble feta over each dish and place dish uncovered into your preheated over. Bake until the shrimp is cooked through, approximately 20 minutes.
- 8Serve with crusty bread, salad or what ever you have on hand.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Baked With Tomatoes and Feta (Low Carb)
Serving Size: 1 (651 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 614.1
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 475.1 mg
- Sodium 948.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 56.3 g