Recipe by Barb G.
I made this salad for a picnic potluck, It was a really big hit. I took everything along in icebox and put it together at the picnic. Easy to increase or decrease the recipe to fit the occasion, nice for a dinner party or a summer meal. I left the tails on the shrimp for looks, this makes a very pretty salad.
Top Review by PandyW
This should be considered Low Carb! I make the dressing with a packet of splenda because I like it a little sweeter. Instead of grapes, fresh raspberries work for us low carbers. I also like feta or blue cheese on the salad if I don't have any shrimp. I used this on watercress last night and it was great. Thanks for the contribution!
- 1 lb cooked medium-sized shrimp (I left the tails on)
- 1 (2 ounce) bag baby greens
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, cut in half (you can use fruit of choice)
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, toasted,chopped
Rasberry Walnut Salad Dressing
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free raspberry fruit spread
- 3 teaspoons walnut oil
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Make salad dressing ahead of time; Mix all ingredients together and blend with a hand blender or put into blender and mix until emulsifed.
- Put into a container with lid or salad dressing bottle.
- In Large salad bowl add baby grens, grapes and shrimp.
- Toss with salad dressing and add walnuts.