Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the heart of the Southland. This recipe comes from the Southern chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947.
- 1 cup shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1 cup avocado, peeled and diced
Mobile Cocktail Sauce
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons tomatoes, minced
- 2 tablespoons green bell peppers, minced
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- Mix all sauce ingredients together and chill until ready to serve.
- Arrange shrimp and avocado cubes in cocktail glasses.
- Pour sauce over each cocktail when ready to serve.