Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This one will absolutely become your new fav. You can sub pan seared scallops.
Make and share this Shrimp, Avocado, Bacon Salad With Chipotle Ranch Dressing Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 1 lime, juice of (small)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chile in adobo (use just the sauce)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 lb cooked and cleaned shrimp
- 1 Hass avocado, diced
- 1⁄2 pint grape tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 2⁄3 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 head bibb lettuce, washed & leaves separated (can sub another lettuce)
- cilantro leaf, optional garnish
- flour tortilla, warmed (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine ranch dressing, lime juice, chopped cilantro and chipotle sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In another small bowl, toss the cooked shrimp with 1/3 cup of chipotle ranch dressing. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- In a large bowl, combine the diced avocado, grape tomatoes, green onions, 1/3 cup bacon and Bibb lettuce.
- Toss with dressing and season to taste. Place the salad on 4 large plates. Place the dressed shrimp in the center of the plate. Top with the remaining bacon. Garnish with cilantro leaves if desired. Serve with warm flour tortillas.