1/6 Photos of Shrimp Au Gratin
Since I don't care for crab I came up with this to take the place of shrimp and crab gratins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove shells and tails from shrimp.
- 2Cook onion in butter until tender; stir in flour and seasonings.
- 3Add milk gradually and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
- 4Add 3/4 cup cheese and heat until melted.
- 5Stir in shrimp and mix well.
- 6Pour into 4 to 6 individual well-greased ramekins.
- 7Combine melted butter, bread crumbs and remaining 1/4 cup of cheese; sprinkle over top of each ramekin.
- 8Bake in a 400 degree oven for 10-12 minutes or until bubbly and brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Au Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.5
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 180.4 mg
- Sodium 1145.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 23.5 g