Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy sounding recipe since it uses prepared mini tartlet shells-from a magazine called Park Place, Winter, 2007. Haven't tried it yet. I had to guess the time to cook since it says only "cooking time depends on the size of the shell being used."
- 24 miniature tart shells
- 4 ounces asparagus, blanched
- 1⁄4 lb shrimp, par cooked, cut into small pieces
- 1⁄2 quart heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 ounces brie cheese, cubed
- Whip the cream and eggs, and season with salt and pepper.
- Lay the tartlet shells on a parchment lined cookie sheet tray.
- Place the brie, shrimp and aparagus in the shells and fill the shells with the cream mixture.
- Bake at 325 degrees until set.
- The cooking time will depend on the size of the shell being used.