Recipe by Jackie H.
This is so easy. This just recipe came from cleaning out the fridge one day. My family loves it, so do guests. This takes about twenty minutes, but tastes tlike you spent hours. Serve with a green salad, and garlic bread. You can't loose. This doubles well.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 lb shelled deveined shrimp, chopped in pieces
- 1 (15 ounce) cantender young asparagus
- 1 lb cheese tortellini
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Melt butter over medium-low heat.
- Stir in garlic, saute for 3-4 minutes, do not brown garlic.
- Add sour cream cheese and milk, bring to a slow simmer.
- Toss in srimp and drained asparagus.
- Simmer until thickens.
- Toss with cooked pasta.