Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
Prep Time 3 min Cook Time 10 min Makes 4 servings
- 1 (12 ounce) packageseapak shrimp scampi, frozen
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can artichokes, quartered, drained
- 1 (9 ounce) carton spinach, frozen
- 1⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 -4 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons precooked bacon bits
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- DEFROST spinach in microwave according to package directions and drain.
- HEAT large skillet for 1 minute on medium-high heat. Add shrimp and sauté.
- for 7 minutes.
- ADD artichokes, spinach, bread crumbs, sour cream, bacon crumbles and.
- cheese to the skillet with shrimp. Stir well to incorporate all ingredients.
- Cook an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and shrimp is fully.