Recipe by polly salama
this is a fabulous shrimp pasta that i came up with as a change to our usual pasta dinners. i hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
Top Review by catalinacrawler
this was very good! i made with chicken instead of shrimp & it came out so tasty. one thing i did change was to use canned artichoke hearts in water instead of oil to cut down on the fat. thanks!
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 3⁄4 lb of cooked shelled shrimp, diced
- 1 large tomatoes, cored and chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces feta cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley (italian)
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes