Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Easy shrimp appetizer that isn't a whole lot of fuss. The use of Old Bay Seasoning is highly recommended, but any seafood seasoning would do in a pinch. Great on a Ritz.
- Heat 2 cups of water to boiling.
- Add shrimp; and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain and rinse quickly under cold water until cooled.
- Mix shrimp, dressing, Old Bay Seasoning, bay leaf in bowl.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Before serving put one shrimp on top of cracker, add fresh dill for garnish.
Yummy little appy! I used precooked peel- and- eat shrimp that I marinated in homemade Italian Dressing overnight. I also served them in a bowl with the crackers surrounding it. I got lots of compliments from my friends. Thanks for sharing. Made for ZWT7.
What a lovely appetizer. I used the sesame ginger dressing as suggested by others. I did serve it Ã€_la_carte so as not to soak the crackers before eating. We enjoyed the flavors. Thanks for posting. :)
Thank you Andi of L and Chef floWer. Andi this is super yummy. Chef FloWer I loved the dressing you suggested as well. These little babies were great. My guests weren't as enthused so next time I may bring down the Old bay for them. My husband liked the way you got more of the dressing one bite and later on a burst of a different flavor. The dill fresh is great. Do not assemble early. The cracker disintegrates from the dressing. Right before is best. I also drizzled more marinade over them. Delicious. Thanks! ChefDLH