Recipe by Andi of Longmeadow Farm
Easy shrimp appetizer that isn't a whole lot of fuss. The use of Old Bay Seasoning is highly recommended, but any seafood seasoning would do in a pinch. Great on a Ritz.
Top Review by CJAY
Yummy little appy! I used precooked peel- and- eat shrimp that I marinated in homemade Italian Dressing overnight. I also served them in a bowl with the crackers surrounding it. I got lots of compliments from my friends. Thanks for sharing. Made for ZWT7.
- 12 ounces shrimp, frozen and cleaned
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing, bottled (or homemade)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning (to taste)
- 1 bay leaf, crushed
- 1 bunch fresh dill sprig
- Ritz cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 2 cups of water to boiling.
- Add shrimp; and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain and rinse quickly under cold water until cooled.
- Mix shrimp, dressing, Old Bay Seasoning, bay leaf in bowl.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Before serving put one shrimp on top of cracker, add fresh dill for garnish.