Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This pizza-style appetizer square is colorful and easy to make. From Land O' Lakes recipe site.
- 1 (10 ounce) canrefrigerated pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) packagefrozen cooked small shrimp
- 1 medium onion, sliced into thin rings
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 6 ounces cheddar-mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 425. Press dough into 13 x 9-inch rectangle on greased baking sheet. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Melt butter in 10-inch skillet until sizzling; add all remaining ingredients except cheese. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisply tender ( 30 to 4 minutes). Drain.
- Top baked crust with half of the cheese. Spoon shrimp and vegetable mixture evenly over cheese; top with remaining cheese. Continue baking for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.