This pizza-style appetizer square is colorful and easy to make. From Land O' Lakes recipe site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen cooked small shrimp
- 1 medium onion, sliced into thin rings
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 6 ounces cheddar-mozzarella cheese
- 1Heat oven to 425. Press dough into 13 x 9-inch rectangle on greased baking sheet. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 2Melt butter in 10-inch skillet until sizzling; add all remaining ingredients except cheese. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisply tender ( 30 to 4 minutes). Drain.
- 3Top baked crust with half of the cheese. Spoon shrimp and vegetable mixture evenly over cheese; top with remaining cheese. Continue baking for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Appetizer Squares
Serving Size: 1 (631 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.7
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 21.5 mg
- Sodium 103.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: