Recipe by Hey Jude
This is a nice addition to a Christmas Eve fish dinner. Recipe from Bin 36 in Chicago. Prep time does not include marinading time.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs medium shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined (thawed if frozen)
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated mushrooms
- 1 (12 ounce) jarquartered marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated roasted red peppers, strips
- 1 (3 ounce) jar capers, drained
- 1 leaf lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the shrimp in the bottom of a large bowl.
- Add the mushrooms, artichoke hearts and pepper strips, with their marinades, and the drained capers.
- Toss gently; cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally.
- Drain and serve on a platter lined with lettuce.