Recipe by Dreamgoddess
A friend from work gave me this recipe. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds delicious.
Top Review by Mrs. Beckman
BEST RECIPE EVER! I loved it! I was hesitant to bake shrimp, bc I had never done it that way but it was amazing. The ony difference I made was to add 4 tsp of onions b/c I love em! I didn't saute the veggies first and thought they had a delicious texture...they were chopped pretty small though. I think next time I will add veggies right in!
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups wild rice, cooked
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp, shelled and deveined