Healthy, simple, and surprisingly delicious.
Make and share this Shrimp and White Bean Stew recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oil in a soup pot. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring frequently,until the onion softens, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the beans, tomatoes, and herbs.
- Add broth and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer until the stew is slightly thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and simmer just until cooked through, about 2 minutes.
- Add parsley and serve.