- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 425.24 g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 396.89 g can diced tomatoes, drained
- 4.92 ml oregano
- 4.92 ml basil
- 4.92 ml rosemary
- 709.77 ml chicken broth
- 453.59 g small shrimp, peeled
- 118.29 ml parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a soup pot. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring frequently,until the onion softens, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the beans, tomatoes, and herbs.
- Add broth and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer until the stew is slightly thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and simmer just until cooked through, about 2 minutes.
- Add parsley and serve.