- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 lb small shrimp, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a soup pot. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring frequently,until the onion softens, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the beans, tomatoes, and herbs.
- Add broth and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer until the stew is slightly thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and simmer just until cooked through, about 2 minutes.
- Add parsley and serve.