Recipe by m f
I found this recipe in a cookbook, but I didn't have some of the ingredients, so I added some different things to it. It turn out pretty good.
Top Review by gertc96
This was good. I used frozen stir fry veggies because I had some that needed to be used up. Next time, I'll use fresh veggies. I'll also double the sauce because I felt like this needed a bit more flavor. Thanks so much for sharing. Prepared for PAC Fall/2008.
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons cold water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons wine (I use Arbor Mist, its cheap and good)
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 (8 ounce) bagfrozen fully cooked shrimp (Medium size, 61 to 70 Shrimp per pound)
- 1 (8 ounce) box lo mein noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot start water to cook your noodles and add noodles, cook until done to your likeing.
- Combine cornstarch and cold water.
- Stir in soy sauce, wine, sugar, ginger and pepper into cornstarch and water, set aside.
- In a large saucepan cook stir- fry vegetable in oil for about 10 minutes, until the vegetables are almost done.
- Add cornstarch mixture and shrimp to saucepan.
- Cook on medium-low for 10 minutes or until shrimp is hot.
- Serve with noodles.
- If you can't find lo mein noodles, you can use spaghetti noodles.