1/3 Photos of Shrimp and Veggie Fettuccini Alfredo
I worked on recreating this yummy dish after enjoying it at a local Italian Restaurant. Thanks Vesuvio's and RecipeZaar Chef DiB's for your inspiration and help.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop veggies.
- 2In a pan, heat oil to medium high heat. Saute mushrooms for about 5 minutes or until cooked. Place mushrooms in large serving bowl, leaving the oil in the pan.
- 3Add onion and garlic. Reduce the heat to medium low to sweat the onions and garlic until tender. Also place in large serving bowl.
- 4In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta per directions. Add broccoli to boiling water for last 3-5 minutes. Drain and place pasta and broccoli into the serving bowl.
- 5Add shrimp to warm mixture, and toss all ingredients together.
- 6Top with Alfredo Sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp and Veggie Fettuccini Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.7
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 226.1 mg
- Sodium 691.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 31.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: