Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very yummy! Flavor is very good together!
Make and share this Shrimp and Vegetable Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup quartered mushroom
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 lb deveined large shrimp
- 1 cup canned Italian tomatoes, with liquid chop tomatoes, reserving 1 cup liquid
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash lemon juice
- 1 cup long grain rice (cooked and hot)
- In 10 inches skillet, heat butter until bubbly and hot.
- Add mushrooms and onions.
- Cook onions until they are translucent; 1-2 minute.
- Add shrimp and cook, frequently stirring until shrimp turns pink, 1-2 minute.
- Add remaining ingredients except rice and stir to combine; continue cooking until mixture is heated through.
- About 5 minute transfer shrimp mixture to a plate.
- Arrange rice in a circle around shrimp mixture.