1/1 Photo of Shrimp and Vegetable Stir-Fry
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
From Good Food Magazine March 1988. Serve with Saffron-Parmesan Rice and a nice Pinot Grigio.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon crumbled dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 lb broccoli
- 1/2 lb bell pepper, halved, seeded
- 4 ounces carrots, pared
- 4 ounces small zucchini, trimmed
- 1 cup packed spinach leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1Combine shrimp, 1 T. oil, the garlic, rosemary, pepper flakes, and ground pepper in mixing bowl. Refrigerate covered 1 hour.
- 2Cut florets from broccoli. Pare stems and cut into 1/2-inch pieces. Cut peppers into 1/2-inch pieces. Thinly slice carrots. Cut zucchini into 1/2-inch pieces.
- 3Heat 1 T. oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add shrimp and stir-fry 2 minutes; remove to bowl. Add remaining 1 T. oil to skillet and heat. Add broccoli, peppers, carrots, and zucchini; stir-fry until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- 4Add shrimp and spinach; stir-fry just until spinach wilts. Season with salt and sprinkle with scallion. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Stir-Fry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp and Vegetable Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.7
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 509.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 26.1 g