Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 60 medium shrimp, peeled,deveined and cooked
- 90 tri-color cheese tortellini
- 30 cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, minced finely
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 30 6 inch wooden skewers
- 4 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook tortellini according to package instructions.
- Heat the olive oil in a nonstick frying pan, saute the minced garlic for several minutes until tender.
- Add the shrimp and heat through.
- Drain the tortellini and add to the shrimp.
- Mix throughly and remove from heat.
- When cool enough to handle, thread the skewers with a tortellini, a shrimp, a tortellini, a shrimp, a tortellini, a cherry tomato.
- Arrange on serving platter and serve with dip.
- Dip: Heat skillet over medium heat, add the unpeeled garlic and cook (turning) until skin is browned on all sides and garlic is softened, about 7 minutes.
- Cool the garlic then peel and mash.
- Mix the mashed garlic, mayonnaise, parmesan, pesto, milk and pepper throughly and put in serving dish.