1/1 Photo of Shrimp and Tortellini
1 hr 5 mins
This is a very simple shrimp and pasta dish that I love. I recommend using fresh basil because the flavor is better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel/devein shrimp and set aside.
- 2Cook the tortellini by following the package directions; drain and set aside.
- 3In a big skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter.
- 4Add in the shrimp, shallot, and basil.
- 5Saute/stir for about 5 minutes.
- 6Add tortellini and parmesan cheese; toss; season with salt and pepper if desired, then serve.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp and Tortellini
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.3
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 221.8 mg
- Sodium 1366.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 29.2 g