- 1 lb small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 lb linguine
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine shrimp, garlic, olive oil, basil, crushed red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, parsley, and tomatoes in a large saucepan and simmer for 10 - 15 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Meanwhile cook pasta in a separate pan until done, 10-12 minute Drain water from pasta and place individual servings on plates and top with sauce.
- Sprinkle with fresh Parmesan cheese.