Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and easy shrimp dinner for weeknight meal or for entertaining.
- 1 lb small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 lb linguine
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Combine shrimp, garlic, olive oil, basil, crushed red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, parsley, and tomatoes in a large saucepan and simmer for 10 - 15 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Meanwhile cook pasta in a separate pan until done, 10-12 minute Drain water from pasta and place individual servings on plates and top with sauce.
- Sprinkle with fresh Parmesan cheese.
Easy and delicious. Enough said. :)
This was just fabulous! My whole family loved it, including my dad, who is veery picky. I added a bit of white wine and it enhanced the flavors beautifully. A 10-star recipe, easy and extra-juicy!
This was WONDERFUL!!! It was easy to make and it tasted great. My husband and I really enjoyed it. I can't wait for leftovers tomorrow. Thanks for posting.