This comes from Woman's World magazine.
Make and share this Shrimp and Tilapia Oreganata recipe from Food.com.
- 4 tilapia fillets, 6 oz. each
- 12 large shrimp, 8 oz., peeled and deveined
- 6 cups spinach, from 10 oz. pkg
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Coat a 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray. In a bowl, combine breadcrumbs, panko, 2 tbsp oil, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, oregano and zest.
- Arrange tilapia in baking dish in single layer; top with shrimp. Sprinkle evenly with crumb mixture; drizzle with remaining 1 tbsp oil. Bake until tilapia and shrimp are opaque and cooked through, 10-12 minutes.
- Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add spinach; cook, stirring, until just wilted. Divide spinach among serving plates. Top with tilapia, shrimp and tomatoes.