Shrimp and Sugar Snap Peas Stir-Fry
- Make the marinade: combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl; mix well.
- Add the shrimp; stir to coat evenly; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Put stir-fry pan over high heat until hot.
- Add in the oil; swirling to coat the sides.
- Add the onion and sugar snap peas; stir-fry until the peas are tender-crisp, about 2 minutes.
- Add in the shrimp; stir-fry until they turn pink, about 1 ½ minutes.
- Add in the broth and sesame oil; stir-fry until the broth boils and thickens slightly, about 20 seconds.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve.