Recipe by Ppaperdoll
A good, quick supper that uses fresh, but simple ingredients. Recipe is from Woman's Day and suggests serving it with texas toast. Could also use garlic bread.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon peel, grated
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in large nonstick skillet. Add shrimp, peas, salt and pepper. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often for 3 minutes until shrimp are almost cooked through.
- Add tomatoes and garlic to skillet, cover and, shaking often, cook 2 minutes until tomatoes soften and shrimp are pink. Stir in parsley and lemon peel. Serve with lemon wedges.