1/5 Photos of Shrimp and Strawberry Salad
This is a very different and delicious salad. I know it sounds strange, but try it, I think you will be pleasantly surprised. This is from our Church cookbook. Serving amount is a guess as it depends on if you are serving this as a main meal or a side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine rice, shrimp and celery in a large bowl.
- 2Whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, lemon juice and salt in a medium bowl.
- 3Add yogurt mixture to rice mixture and stir until well combined.
- 4Fold in strawberries.
- 5Cover and chill until serving time.
- 6Arrange lettuce on individual serving plates; top with chilled salad.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp and Strawberry Salad
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.5
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 60.3 mg
- Sodium 430.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: