This is a very different and delicious salad. I know it sounds strange, but try it, I think you will be pleasantly surprised. This is from our Church cookbook. Serving amount is a guess as it depends on if you are serving this as a main meal or a side.
- Combine rice, shrimp and celery in a large bowl.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, lemon juice and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add yogurt mixture to rice mixture and stir until well combined.
- Fold in strawberries.
- Cover and chill until serving time.
- Arrange lettuce on individual serving plates; top with chilled salad.