Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From Cooking Light. Serving size: 2 cups. Per serving: 351 calories, 9.2 g fat, 24.1 g protein, 43.7 g carb, 3.6 g fiber, 107 mg cholesterol
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups thinly sliced yellow squash
- 3 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups hot cooked penne
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced fresh chives or 1⁄2 cup green onion
- 1⁄4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Let the oil get heated in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add in the squash and zucchini; stir/saute for 10 minutes.
- Add in the shrimp; stir/saute for 3 minutes.
- Add in lemon juice and the next 5 ingredients; cook 2 minutes or until the shrimp are done.
- Mix together the shrimp mixture, pasta, chives, and cheese in a large bowl; toss gently, adjust seasoning to taste, and serve.