- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 pita breads (6 inch)
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 10 large cooked and peeled shrimp
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat oil in a small skillet, add onion and cook over medium heat 1 minute.
- Add spinach and oregano and cook 1 minute.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese on each pita.
- Top with spinach, tomatoes, shrimp and remaining cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.