1/1 Photo of Shrimp and Spinach Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
Bone Man's Note:
This a quick and easy, but elegant, meal for working couples. If you like quiches, you'll probably like this dish. The original recipe (pre-tweaking) came from Wellspring Classics' "Shellfish Recipes."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Squeeze all water from the spinach.
- 3Combine all ingredients, except bread crumbs and butter, in a bowl and stir carefully.
- 4In a casserole dish that has been sprayed with PAM, pour in the mix.
- 5Mix the bread crumbs with the melted butter and sprinkle them on top of the casserole.
- 6Bake for 45 minutes or until the casserole is firm.
- 7A substitution of 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh thyme for the dried thyme will make this dish slightly better.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp and Spinach Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (374 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.9
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 284.3 mg
- Sodium 613.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 37.4 g